Our club facilities and member benefits are funded primarily through memberships. Memberships are annual and are application from Jul 1st to Jun 31st.
This form will allow you to complete a registration. The form is provided to you in Microsoft Word format so that you can complete it electronically if your prefer, or simply print it and hand write your responses.
A PDF version can be downloaded here: PDF version of the form
|All completed forms and payment can be sent to:
PO Box 695
Heathmont, 3135 OR email@example.com
You can renew or apply for a new membership online here using the Tennis Victoria website.
Who requires a membership?
- Any adult (18+) playing social tennis more than 5 times
- Any adult playing competition more than 5 times in a season (includes emergency players)
- Any adult receiving coaching at the club for more than 5 sessions
- Any junior playing Saturday morning competition
- Any junior being coached for more than 1 school term
Please note: These grace periods do not apply if the adult or junior has been a member previously.
Back to top
Please note the fees shown are for July 2018 to June 2019 (Full year)
|Family||$300.00||$150.00||1 or 2 adult members and any number of juniors/students from the one family|
|Adult||$140.00||$70.00||Adult person over the age of 18 at the start of the membership year.|
|Junior||$70.00||$35.00||A person under the age of 18 years at the start of the membership year.|
|Non-playing||$20.00||$10.00||Adult person who does not play tennis but wishes to have club affiliation.|
|Life Member||$0.00||$0.00||A member of the club that has been bestowed the honour for their years of service to the club by the committee.|
Please note that the half-year fee is only available for members joining after 1st January.
Our club is currently affiliated with Tennis Victoria. Our affiliation requires all members to have take out personal accident insurance.
For more information on this insurance please click here.
Back to top
Gate keys are available to all adult members to all them to use the courts whenever they are free. There are some conditions to having a gate key.
- Keys are available to adult members only.
- Members must be financial to receive and keep a key.
- Members must be over 18.
- Keys are not to be lent or shared with non-members at any time